Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Local Home Repair?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Local Home Repair?

    Just bought a house in Norton, and I have tons of work to do on it and very little time. Is there anyone local that is good at replacing windows, repairing walls/applying drywall, etc? Local companies would be nice, or if someone is looking for this type of work contact through PM.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local Home Repair?

    I guy named Wes Miller does good work. I have had him do some work for me. He also just did some work at a house near the park. I cant think of the folks name they did work for. Maybe Daniels. Im sure he can give you plenty of references. I can get you his number tomarow evening. Or if you want you can probly call out wise lumber and ask what Wes miller construction's number is.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Local Home Repair?

    My dad does that stuff. If you want his number i can give it to ya.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •